Daily Brian

Go ahead, bookmark this page. You know you want to. Come on, peer pressure. Everybody's doing it. You need fast access to this page. Just do it.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Here's to My Issues...

I'm incredibly ADD. Rhonda says I'm a "dabbler". I get into things briefly, get bored and move on to something new. Drives her nuts.

A brief list of some hobbies I have tried in no particular order (some of them I am still doing):
1 paintball
2 model rockets
3 cub scouts
4 girl scouts
5 video games (all systems)
6 musical instruments
a guitar
b bass guitar
c cornet
d clarinet
e dulcimer
f mountain dulcimer
g recorder
h harmonica
i flute
j tuba/sousaphone
k baritone
l piano
7 Magic: The Gathering
8 Dungeons & Dragons
9 Vampire: The Masquerade
10 Learning French
11 Tae Kwon Do (and other martial arts)
12 reading (I'm so far-sighted it hurts my eyes)
13 comics (Hawkeye, Ambush Bug, Deadpool, Captain America)
14 website design
15 college
16 hunting
17 archery
18 backpacking
19 being a member of a band (at least 10 that I remember)
20 helping to complete a D&D program called TavernMaker (see links)
21 blowgun, rifles, BB guns, soft air guns

The list would be a lot longer, but I'm too bored to continue. I'm done. Maybe I'll post some more links.

4 comments:

At 9:47 AM, September 28, 2005, Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

You forgot ass-pickin. You were always quite good at that...

doncha just love me? ;)

 
At 10:02 AM, September 28, 2005, Blogger SuperDad said...

yeah, I was picking my butt the other day and I found your class ring...

 
At 2:11 AM, September 29, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I remember that...one of your friends, can't remember who, borrowed the ring to wear on his big toe.

 
At 10:07 AM, October 02, 2005, Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

A finger I could see, but a toe...that's just getting greedy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home